dealdaaku PRIVACY STATEMENT
Effective Date: March, 6 2019
This Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement”) explains how dealdaaku (“dealdaaku,” “us,” “our,” and “we”) uses your information and applies to all who use our Web Site – www.dealdaaku.com, mobile applications, touch technologies, electronic services, social networking sites, interactive features, online services – or any of our described online activities we own or control, including any online activities owned, controlled, or operated by dealdaaku Affiliates, (collectively, the “Site”). In addition, please review the Site’s Terms Of Service which governs your use of the Service, and includes, among other things, grants of rights from you, limits on our liability and your remedies, mandatory arbitration, and waiver of jury trial and class actions. By using our Site, you agree to our Terms Of Service and consent to our collection, use and sharing of your information and data, and other activities, as described below.
By using the Site, you agree to the terms of this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree with the practices described in this Privacy Statement, please do not provide us with your personal information or interact with the Site.
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the email address specified in your account) or by means of notice on the Site prior to the change becoming effective. You can determine when this Privacy Statement was last revised by referring to the "Effective Date” above.
· What information we collect and why we collect it.
· How we use that information.
· The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Last updated on: March 6, 2019
1. Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly.
3. Sensitive Personal Data and Information (SPDI)
Pursuant to the Information Technology Act, 2000, we are required to give a disclosure of the SPDI collected by us and how do we use it. We may collect and retain the following information from and about you if you interact with us through the Site:
- your email address and Site password;
- your payment details, billing and delivery addresses, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details;
- your phone numbers;
- your location, website browsing patterns (e.g., through cookies) and purchase history;
- other information you actively submit to us or we can determine about you based on your interactions with our Site and services.
We get access to such information when you:
- register, subscribe, authorize the transfer of, or create an account with us;
- open or respond to emails;
- provide information to enroll or participate in programs provided on behalf of, or together with other Sellers, merchants, co-marketers, distributors, resellers and other business partners, with your consent or as necessary to provide services you have requested;
- visit any page online that displays our ads or content;
- purchase products or services on or through the Site;
- interact or connect with or link to the Site via integrated social networking tools; and
- post comments to the Site.
4. Managing User Choices
- You can manage the types of personal data you provide to us and can limit how we communicate with you.
- You can manage your email and notice preferences by logging into your account through the Site or by adjusting the settings in our mobile application.
- You can also manage your subscriptions by following subscription management instructions contained in any commercial emails that we send you.
- You may update your subscription preferences at any time. Please note that even if you decide not to subscribe to, or to unsubscribe, from promotional email messages, we may still need to contact you with important transactional information related to your account and your purchases. For example, even if you have unsubscribed from our promotional email messages, we will still send you confirmations when you make purchases on the Site.
- You hereby consent to receive communications by SMS or calls from dealdaaku.com or its affiliates or its partners with regard to the services provided by dealdaaku.com or as facilitated by the dealdaaku.com partners.
- You may manage how your browser handles cookies by adjusting its privacy and security settings. Browsers are different, so refer to instructions related to your browser to learn about cookie-related and other privacy and security settings that may be available. Please refer to Paragraph 11 of this Policy for information of Cookies for more information.
- You may also manage how your mobile device and mobile browser share information on and about your devices with us, as well as how your mobile browser handles cookies by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to instructions provided by your mobile service provider and the manufacturer of your device to learn how to adjust your settings.
- If you register for customized email newsletters containing offers for local services, goods and travel, we will work to make information more relevant for you and customize newsletters based on information you share with us, your location, website browsing preferences (for example, through cookies), purchase history or based on other attributes of your relationship with us. You can reject and delete cookies and unsubscribe from newsletters at any time by clicking links in each newsletter you wish to unsubscribe from.
5. Use of Information
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Operate, maintain and improve the Site;
- Provide you with personalized direct marketing initiatives via email and direct marketing offers;
- Facilitate and process orders – for example, for vouchers and other goods and services;
- Facilitate table reservation process;
- Determine your eligibility for certain types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to you, and analyze advertising effectiveness;
- Answer your questions and respond to your requests;
- To establish and analyze individual and group profiles and customer behavior;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about us, the Sellers and our business partners;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages, service bulletins, marketing messages, and requested information, including on behalf of business partners;
- Administer rewards, surveys, contests, or other promotional activities or events;
- Comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements;
- Allows you to sign up for special offers from merchants and other business partners through the Site; and to
- Enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you, determine your interests and provide you with more relevant and compelling services.
6. Disclosure of Information
We are not in the business of selling or renting personal data. We will not share your personal data, except in the following manner:
- with the Sellers, so they can sell and deliver to you and provide such other ancillary services such as table reservation to serve you better;
- to report or collect on payments owed to Sellers, merchants or other business partners;
- as necessary to perform contractual obligations towards you with business partners to the extent you have purchased or redeemed a dealdaaku.com voucher, goods or services offered by a business partner or participated in an offer, rewards, contest or other activity or program sponsored or offered through us or the Sellers on behalf of a business partner;
- in case of a merger, acquisition or reorganization with a purchaser of our company or all or substantially all of our assets;
- to comply with legal orders and government requests, or as needed to support auditing, compliance;
- to combat fraud or criminal activity, and to protect our rights or those of our affiliates, business partners and users, or as part of legal proceedings affecting dealdaaku.com;
- in response to a legal process, including to law enforcement agencies, regulators, and courts; or
- with your consent or as otherwise required or permitted by law.
We encourage business partners to adopt and post privacy policies. However, while we share personal data with business partners only for the above-mentioned purposes, their subsequent processing and use of personal data obtained through dealdaaku.com is governed by their own privacy policies and practices and are not subject to our control.
7. Collection of Information:
We collect your personal data,
- when you register, subscribe, create an account, make a purchase or redeem vouchers or otherwise contact us or communicate with us actively. For example, you provide personal data to us when you contact us online for customer service and other support using self-help tools, such as email, text, or by posting to online communities.
- when you interact with the Site via cookies and other technologies.
- through other online and offline information from our business partners who may report to us redemption, collection, or refund-return events.
8. Security of Personal Information
We use strict security measures to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of Your Personal Information and to protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, we have adopted internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including offering the use of a secure server to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store your personal data.
We shall, however, not be responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. The Website is also linked to many other sites and we are not/shall be not responsible for their privacy policies or practices as it is beyond our control.
9. User’s Rights in relation to Personal Data:
By keeping your personal data updated you can help us to ensure that we can respect your preferences and offer you the goods and services that are most relevant to you.
- You can access, update, rectify, and delete your information you provided to us in your profile by logging into your account or contacting us at https://www.dealdaaku.com/contact-us.
- While we are ready to assist you in managing your subscriptions, closing your account, and removing your active profile, we cannot always delete records of past interactions and transactions. For example, we may be required to retain records relating to previous purchases on the Site for financial reporting and compliance reasons.
10. Retention of Personal Data
You can at any time unsubscribe from our services, newsletters, e-mailers. We will, however, retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting or other compliance purposes. We will also retain your personal data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
11. Social Site Features
12. Privacy Policies of Third Parties
- Meaning: Cookies are unique identifiers, usually made up of small bits of text or code. Cookies are usually stored on your device or in your web browser and they send certain information back to the party who served the cookie. When we say cookies we are actually referring to a broader range of technologies than just cookies, including web beacons, clear gifs, pixels and other similar technologies. When we say first-party cookies we mean cookies that are served by dealdaaku.com. When we say third party cookies we mean cookies that are served by non-dealdaaku.com parties.
- Types of Cookies: Our Site primarily uses the following four types of cookies:
- Operations based Cookies: These cookies are essential for the operation of our Site. They make it possible for you to browse and use our Site. If you disable these cookies, the Site will not function correctly.
- Performance based Cookies: These cookies gather information about how visitors use the Site and monitor Site performance. For example, performance cookies tell us which pages are popular, monitor traffic to our Site and compile anonymous analytic information. Performance cookies can also be used to identify and remedy operational problems with the Site.
- Functionality based Cookies: These cookies are used to recognize and remember your preferences. For example, functionality cookies may use information, such as your location, to make sure that you arrive at a version of our Site that is specific to your city or region.
We do not have control over, or access to, third-party advertising cookies or the information they contain. Third parties manage any information that they collect via cookies they place in accordance with their privacy policies.
You can opt-out of third-party personalised advertising cookies. You will still see ads but they will not be personalized.
- Cookies and Browser settings: You may be able to avoid certain cookies by configuring your browser settings or opting-out directly with the party that operates and controls the cookie. Please check your browser settings for more information.
14. Android App Permissions required to use various features in our app:
In order to have a better experience and to use all features in the app, we need below permissions to be used in our android app.
- Account Identity & Contacts: We use it to enable you to do connect using facebook account. It enables you to do see which of your friends have liked or checked in at a certain merchant outlet.
- Location: To provide location specific functionality like restaurants or outlets near you.
- SMS: We need send and receive SMS permission, so as to read your SMS and auto- populate One Time password received on your mobile number for authentication of payments while making a transaction.
- Call Phone: We require access to make phone calls through app. You can call us or restaurants, hotels, spa/ salon outlets etc. directly through the app.
- Phone state: This permission is used to detect your Android ID using which we uniquely identify every user and map user related activities. Using these details we also prevent any transaction related fraud.
- Storage: This permission is used for enabling local caching of data on your device to make your browsing experience faster and smoother. We do not store any confidential data as part of this permission.
- Vibrate: This permission is used to alert you on an incoming notification.
- Geoservices: This permission is used to notify you that you have entered a city hotspot and there are various merchant outlets offering deals in this area.
- Maps: This permission is used to show you the exact location of merchant outlets on a google map, it also helps you navigate and assess distance from your current location.
- Boot complete: In case your phone restarts, we use this permission to detect if in the meantime you have entered a location hotspot so that we can trigger a notification informing you of the same along with deals in the area.
15. Contact Us:
- Name: Saksham Gumber
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Time: Mon to Fri (10:00 to 18:00)